Hello Carolyne..It's about Garfield and this little kitten..I think they may have been rat-poisoned..They are vomiting this mucus and grandma says they might have eaten something from our neighbours..She says she's seen this happen before and in all cases the cats died..And since i can't take them to a vet because there is none,what can i do is there anything at all that i can do to help them..desperate for your help..:'(
I wish I could help you. A vet is needed and I know that there is none in your area. However, read the information here:
Cats & Rat Poison
If the link doesn't work, copy it and paste it into your browser. PetMD is a good resource.
In the USA there is a phone number for the ASPCA Pet Poison Control - (888)-426-4435 and can also be accessed by a few other countries in the Caribbean. There is also a pet poison hotline: Pet Poison Helpline
However, there are costs with those even if you can access them.
I feel horrible for you and your cats and I wish I could help more. There is excellent information in the PetMD article that might help you.
Please let me know what happens. I'm hoping for the best outcome.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions Invitation.