HOW TO CURE CAT THAT HAS EATEN CHEMICALS
what should we do if a cat had eaten bits of chemical such as acids and other stuffs,Thus the cat cant swallow water in appropriate way
'what should we do about it?
I am sorry that I can’t help you. I am not a veterinarian and that is what you need. You have to get your cat to a vet to be thoroughly examined. He has obviously had chemical damage to his throat because of his difficulty in swallowing normally. The toxins could also have damaged his liver. You didn’t say how long ago this happened but if there is still any rawness he is also in pain and In danger of infections. I am extremely sorry that I can't help. Please contact your vet, the professional.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions Invitation.